Photo Competition´s results
From June 1st until October 15th, 2019 inhabitants and visitors of the Partners regions were invited to use their creativity to capture the beauty of the Baltic Sea World Heritage sites and reflect on the significance of their protection and promotion.The DUNC team and the jury members reviewed all the entries before selecting the finalists.
- The winning picture shows traces from our ancestors in Southern Öland – Photo Credits: Emelie Petersson
The regional winners from the other partner sites are:
- A picture from Curonian Spit lagoon, when the rain was just about to start – Photo Credits: Anastasija Miniajeva
- A picture from Karlskrona on a cold an foggy day – Photo Credits: Linus Steén
- A nice shot showing the view of the old town of Stralsund during a quite sunny day in November – Photo Credits: Walter Krassow
- Last but not least, a picture representing the famour Red House in the historic center of Wismar – Photo Credits: Michael Kruse
To see the all pictures that have been submitted, please check this link.